aberdeen-music

Room For Rent, Very Cheap!

Birdman

Hey Guys

If there is anyone interested, me and my flatmate are now currently looking for someone to move into our flat.

The flat contains a kitchen(with washing machine), a bathroom (just shower, no bath) and a living room (with couches, broadband pc, dvd player, tv and stuff), your bedroom you would have is really big, its bigger than the living room for instance! In this room you get a desk, chest of drawers and a cupboard. Any more information needed then just ask.

The flat is located on No 544 George Street in aberdeen, which is directly across from the computer shop and baker. We are about 10 - 15 minutes walk from the town centre and there is buses going by every 10 - 15 mins. We share a garden with a washing line to dry your clothes and there is also a place which dries your clothes across the road. We are 10 minutes walk from a safeway and 3 minutes walk to the nearest co-op.

What we are looking for in a tennant is definately a student (so we dont have to pay council tax), someone who loves all types of music and who generally is a nice person who will help out with cleaning the flat and washing the dishes and general odd jobs etc.

All the rent costs is 180 for yourself, and this is much cheaper than most student halls accomidation. You would also have to pay running bills etc.

There may be other things i havent mentioned or things that you wish to ask so dont hesitate to call me, and then i can set up an interview time. Our flatmate is leaving at christmas, however, his lease doesnt run out till next august so you would obviously be required to pay the rent, which i will notify our landlord about.

oh and its ok to play music loud in our flat and the lady downstairs is very nice, we havent had any trouble from her yet!

To contact me you can just PM me or reply to this post or

my home no is - 01224 624575

Mob - 07817967492

cheers

adam florence