Snow!

Delly

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18757

I'm not actually looking forward to it either I have to admit. Especially if it means getting cold walking to uni, my feet getting wet, and as Michael just pointed out to me: flyering in the snow.

That's going to be rough man...

Although... Liquid flyer staff versus Moshulu + Kef flyer staff snowball fight sounds like it could be fun...

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18757

I'm not actually looking forward to it either I have to admit. Especially if it means getting cold walking to uni' date=' my feet getting wet, and as Michael just pointed out to me: flyering in the snow.

That's going to be rough man...

Although... Liquid flyer staff versus Moshulu + Kef flyer staff snowball fight sounds like it could be fun...[/color']

Not to mention pummeling Michael with as many snowballs as is humanely possible. And we have to get the Tiger tiger lot along with the Ministry girls. Bollocks to it,Moshulu Flyering team versus everyone else? : :bat:

Guest haigyman
Not to mention pummeling Michael with as many snowballs as is humanely possible. And we have to get the Tiger tiger lot along with the Ministry girls. Bollocks to it' date='Moshulu Flyering team versus everyone else? : :bat:[/quote']

i'm just going to ditch town that night and help you in the fight!

:up:

PS where the hell did my post go!? the jist was "snow = bad"

Not to mention pummeling Michael with as many snowballs as is humanely possible. And we have to get the Tiger tiger lot along with the Ministry girls. Bollocks to it' date='Moshulu Flyering team versus everyone else? : :bat:[/quote']

:(

Michelle's quit the Ministry, sadly, however i duly got her number so i own ;)

i was looking forward to pelting her with snowballs though :D