aberdeen-music

Bottom Appreciation Thread

Birdman

Ah that's alright then. Excuse my ignorance though, but Bottom is more the kind of programme I'll watch if it's on, or if someone's put on a video. However, the days of a bunch of us going round to my mate Tim's house to watch Bottom while drunk sadly ended when everyone fucked off to Edinburgh and Newcastle. The bastards.

You can't beat a good frying pan round the head though. Or jokes involving blow up dolls.

the best scene ever that I pysically cried with laughter is the Gas man beating where Richies laying with his feet then goes into a crazy flurry of punches with extroardinary wild punches

Its tthe funniest thing i've seen since my frined hrougha wooden sword up a tree and when he went up to get it it fell 20 feet trough his jumper collar.

(not birdman)

the best scene ever that I pysically cried with laughter is the Gas man beating where Richies laying with his feet then goes into a crazy flurry of punches with extroardinary wild punches.

Its tthe funniest thing i've seen since my friend through a wooden sword up a tree and when he went up to get it it fell 20 feet trough his jumper collar.

(not birdman)

the best scene ever that I pysically cried with laughter is the Gas man beating where Richies laying with his feet then goes into a crazy flurry of punches with extroardinary wild punches.

Its tthe funniest thing i've seen since my friend through a wooden sword up a tree and when he went up to get it it fell 20 feet trough his jumper collar.

(not birdman)

What's great about that sketch too is Eddie holding the frying pan waiting to get a few hits in...

hahaha yeah his face looking so desperate to have a hit.

The facial expressionas are what makes it for me!

Another of the million brilliant moments

The tv channel changing part when the TV falls over from their grapple and explodes

Richie: Right thats it, get out!

Eddie: Pardon

Richie: You heard me the first time

Eddie: No I didn't

Richie: Well I'm not going to repeat something like that twice young man

Eddie: Well I cant do anything about it then

Richie: .....Look this is my house so Get Out

Eddie: You can't thow me out I've got rights, I pay rent!

Richie: Your supposed to pay rent I haven't actually seen any money!

Eddie: Well I've been busy haven't I, how much do I owe you

Richie:.....Eleven thousand three hundred and eighty seven pounds....and sixty six...new pence

Eddie: ....I've got 20p

Richie: well you better get out my house then

Eddie: It's not you house it your aunts house

Richie:For the purpose of this conversation I AM my aunt

Eddie: ....hello Mable

Richie: Shit is she here?! Hide the fags!...Hello Aunty!.....Right thats it Get Out

Amazing!!

(not Birdman)

Or equally as good

In the shop on Sunday of all things

Richie: So this is you is it, this squiggle is you. And what are you some sort of modern artist are you?

Doctor: No I am a doctor so Bugger...Off!

Richie: Oh thats clever, take you 20 years of medical school to learn that one did it, on my money lets not forget that. Bloody students your all the same. I dont know why you just dont go and LIVE in Russia! Go on get out of my shop! Bugger off out of it!!

(not birdman)

• 7 months later...
Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Eddie:.....this is a sex shop isn't it?!

shopman:.....yes

Eddie: We'll i'll have 5 quids worth then hohoho

shopman: very droll sir, I havent heard that one

Eddie: Really? Should I tell it again?

shopman: No thank you sir, I'd rather have a pineapple inserted violently into my rectum.