aberdeen-music

lp's rediscovered

offramp

Just been listening to Faith No More's "Album Of The Year" and it's blown me well and proper. Took me a bit by surprise, although there aren't really any 'bad' FNM albums......

Patton's voice has never been as good as this.

Anyone else got any lp's they've stumbled back on recently and forgot how good they were?

Guest Nikola Tesla

Godflesh 'streetcleaner'

3 stages of pain "chaos in her wake"

The godflesh rediscovery was probibly due to hearing Halo at pxdx and remembering how much i love that kind of music.

3 Stages of pain was just due to a re-arangement of cd's

Just been listening to Faith No More's "Album Of The Year" and it's blown me well and proper. Took me a bit by surprise' date=' although there aren't really any 'bad' FNM albums......

Patton's voice has never been as good as this.

Anyone else got any lp's they've stumbled back on recently and forgot how good they were?[/quote']

i've never really got into album of the year above FNM's other records, not really sure why.i thinks its a bit 'mature' for want of a better description! stripsearch is a classic though.angeldust is the one for me, one of my top five fave ever albums.

werewolfcorpssignature