aberdeen-music

Err... Hi?

Craig B

Hello.

I'm new (to the forum - I'm not actually 'new').

I've read a few posts every now-and-again, but never actually posted I don't think.

I'm a student, (Aberdeen Uni - Geology) and I work at Gap.

My absolute favourite music thing is Bob Dylan. Other favourites include The Libertines, Razorlight, the first Streets album, a few old things, Bloc Party, The Futureheads, that kind of thing.

I also want to like a band called 'Sparklehorse'. I've never heard any of theirsongs, or really know what type of music they play, but with a name like Sparklehorse how could you not like them?

Anyways, hello.

*waits to be ignored*

My absolute favourite music thing is Bob Dylan. Other favourites include The Libertines' date=' Razorlight, the first Streets album, a few old things, Bloc Party, The Futureheads, that kind of thing.

[/quote']

ooo you like good music! :up:

Oh' date=' you like the tea now, but then you learn that the milk is full-fat and that the sugar is crack cocaine and the water is whiskey and it was heated my radiation and the cup has a puppy on it butn it's an evil puppy and then you can't leave and you cry yourself to sleep every night. ;)[/quote']

man...you're so deep.