Highlights of the game incude..

Fighting striders

Becoming an ant-lion mother

The Gravity gun

The Mk2 Gravity Gun :D

The entire last act is just awesome

Learning how to use the gravity gun with 'dog'

Fighting alongside 'dog' near the end

Practically all of Ravensholme (the end of which is fuckin scary)

The vehicles *drool* which include the hovercraft type thing, a very fast car and a crane

We also got to play it all with all the graphics pumped up to maximum, courtesy of our flatmates computer.

so, after a day or so(it was really slow) of downloading Half Life 2 i finally got it installed.

ran it in full graphics mode n everything, it looks fuckin fantastic....

pity i can't speak Spanish though.... i'd maybe be able to understand what they are actually saying

so, not long started another download(which is running waaay faster) and i'm already at 44%

hopefully i won't have to learn a foreign language to understand this one :)

so' date=' after a day or so(it was really slow) of downloading Half Life 2 i finally got it installed.

ran it in full graphics mode n everything, it looks fuckin fantastic....

pity i can't speak Spanish though.... i'd maybe be able to understand what they are actually saying

so, not long started another download(which is running waaay faster) and i'm already at 44%

hopefully i won't have to learn a foreign language to understand this one :)[/quote']

See this is why the country's going to hell - the chance to play a fun game [for FREE I might add!] coupled with the chance to learn a whole new language and what happens? Rejection! Youth of todaygrumblegrumble...