aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Tristen

Half Life 2....

Guest Electric Tibet

I screamed the first time I saw the pet head crab in the lab. Brought back a lot of memories. It was worth the trade in on Doom3.

Oh boy

Just wait till you get to the end.

Highlights of the game incude..

Fighting striders

Becoming an ant-lion mother

The Gravity gun

The Mk2 Gravity Gun :D

The entire last act is just awesome

Learning how to use the gravity gun with 'dog'

Fighting alongside 'dog' near the end

Practically all of Ravensholme (the end of which is fuckin scary)

The vehicles *drool* which include the hovercraft type thing, a very fast car and a crane

We also got to play it all with all the graphics pumped up to maximum, courtesy of our flatmates computer.

i just spent short of 500 bucks upgrading my pc to an AMD 64 with 1gb of Ram and an ATI Radeon 9800 Pro graphics card. if i can't run full settings... i'm gonna cry

full settings work on NFSU2...... its awesome :)

i lost the download the other night so i had to restart. 17% should hopefully have it in the morning when i wake up. downloading men of valor as well. thought it looked quite good

Half Life 2 really does bum rape EVERY OTHER game out there. I'd really hate to be a developer right now trying to top that one lol...

BTW Counter-Stirke Source, once all the classic maps are remade really will be the bomb!! (not that it isn't already of course, just even more so with da maps...)

Short version: HL2 = Godlike.

I've just started playing half life ONE, it scares the shit out of me, but the shotgun is ace. One thing: whats the little mannie beside your health that 'charges' up?

I've just started playing half life ONE' date=' it scares the shit out of me, but the shotgun is ace. One thing: whats the little mannie beside your health that 'charges' up?[/quote']

HEV suit.

Read: Armour

so, after a day or so(it was really slow) of downloading Half Life 2 i finally got it installed.

ran it in full graphics mode n everything, it looks fuckin fantastic....

pity i can't speak Spanish though.... i'd maybe be able to understand what they are actually saying

so, not long started another download(which is running waaay faster) and i'm already at 44%

hopefully i won't have to learn a foreign language to understand this one :)

so' date=' after a day or so(it was really slow) of downloading Half Life 2 i finally got it installed.

ran it in full graphics mode n everything, it looks fuckin fantastic....

pity i can't speak Spanish though.... i'd maybe be able to understand what they are actually saying

so, not long started another download(which is running waaay faster) and i'm already at 44%

hopefully i won't have to learn a foreign language to understand this one :)[/quote']

See this is why the country's going to hell - the chance to play a fun game [for FREE I might add!] coupled with the chance to learn a whole new language and what happens? Rejection! Youth of todaygrumblegrumble...