aberdeen-music

Aereogramme at The Cottier

Graeme

Guest stuartmaxwell

that was one hell of a show!

set highlights included motion (yes they played motion!!), in gratitude and older. it was a great atmosphere and the sound was spot on for aereogramme!!!!!

great venue too, explosions in the sky MUST play there next time they come to glasgow!

The gig was immense. They were doing it in surround sound with speakers all round the venue which was a bit of a head trip - but totally fantastic. What a cool venue - it's an old church for those who haven't been.

I thought Julia 13 were wicked. They create such a wall of sound, and their singer has an amazing voice. Aerogramme were outstanding as always, and the venue suited them to a tee. It was great to see the show sold out as well. The new stuff is fab.

Cottiers is closing at the end of the year for a 2 year refurb btw. so you won't be able to play there any time soon. And it's Cottiers - not 'the cottier'.

Guest stuartmaxwell

yeah julia were good

to be honest though, i reckon the sound for em was duff, you coyuldnt hear the drums

i was at the aftershow party in julias house, passed out at 4am on the couch with people placing a wine bottle down my trousers apparently!?!?dont remember at all being slapped about either

:down:

great gig tyhough, aereogramme are awesome, always have been

i also resisted the temptation to buy story...on 12"

money saved: loads

intergity lost: loads

Guest stuartmaxwell
If you're who I think you are' date=' you passed out waaay before 4am ;)[/quote']

ha ha ha

yeah i work mon - friday, have to get up at 7ish each day,

hence why i always pass out at weekends :)

did we meet? :partyboy: