aberdeen-music

Big Train on DVD!

Zippy

Anyone remember Big Train? the sketch show that included the stare-out chammpionships, fat-handed twat, the flamenco bomb-disposal unit and the person that said he couldn't speak English but really could! In my opinion this is the funniest and most random sketch show ever made and it has finally been released on DVD! I think everyone must see it! :up:

Aye, it's amazing some of the stuff they came up with! My favourite sketch at the moment is the soldier doing a rowsing speech to his army, He says "This is the most important thing I will ever tell you and I shall not say it again!", he then mumbles something and charges on his own to his death to the bemusement of his men! I've been watching it again and again. Also the jockeys in the field being attacked by the artist formerly known as Prince and the shit film editor who makes stupid decisions...sorry, I have so much enthusiasim for it! Too many great sketches to mention!

I bought the Jam dvd, another late night, sometimes demented sketch show by the same people who are in Big Train

One of which used to be the face of Karaoke Fishtank, and are also in the Green Wing

Guest haigyman

i love jam and big train

favourite jam sketch: either the one where the guy's car has been shrunk to being only 4 foot long or "when kilroy went maaaaad" and he runs naked around a shopping centre

favourite big train sketch: when the victorian guy who looks like a doctor is getting his butler to remove all pictures of the human anatomy and test tubes and medical equipment and says "i'm a fireman for god's sake!"

holy shit!!!!!!!!!!! me and paul have been waiting for this to come out on dvd for years. i taped them off the telly and my mum taped them over. what a slag faced panda shit.

the best sketch was the cat and the mouse fighting by farrrrrrrrrrrr.

:)

That sketch is class as well, They have a knack of completely ripping the piss out of seemingly serious situations! Also the helpline for children being kidnapped and forced to write puns for local radio DJs! Classic!

Never heard of Jam mind' date=' must check it out! :up:[/quote']

9.99 in HMV just now, 2 dvd set, the second being the late night version called "Jaaaaaaam", just with added surrealism

The best Jam set has to be either "the day kilroy lost his mind" or the one where they are trying to buy a house and they have to fuck the property salesmen

9.99 in HMV just now' date=' 2 dvd set, the second being the late night version called "Jaaaaaaam", just with added surrealism

The best Jam set has to be either "the day kilroy lost his mind" or the one where they are trying to buy a house and they have to fuck the property salesmen[/quote']

Sounds interesting, if the people from Big Train are involved then I'm sure it'll be good! I think the people that wrote Father Ted also wrote Big Train, anyone know of any new shows?