aberdeen-music

Mr Freeman, it's time to wake up...

Alex

I am so desperate to get this, but have barred myself from doing so until I play more of Doom 3, as I have yet to get beyond half-an-hour of playing that being of my low attention span. That, and the fact I'm a scared little pansy.

Strangely though, it was the same with Vice City, and Republic, and all the other games I buy nowadays. I play it for a while, and then just never touch the game, feeling to do so would waste precious time I could spend browsing through Sky channels. I guess it's all about the anticipation for me, getting all hyped up and excited, like before Christmas. Except without Santa, and his bastard elves.

I am so desperate to get this' date=' but have barred myself from doing so until I play more of Doom 3, as I have yet to get beyond half-an-hour of playing that being of my low attention span.

[/quote']

same here. want to get Halo 2 out of my system before I go and buy Half Life 2. Although it does look so fucking good... must resist urge...

Next payday. I can hang on until then. Surely...

I'm able to run it on;

AMD Athlon XP 2400,

NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200

512 DDR.

It runs fine. The graphics aren't as good on this setup. The Source Engine is quite nifty with respects to older machines, however.

Although I think it'll be worth upgrading just for the increased graphics quality, having played Half-Life 2 on a high-end system. :gringo:

I am so desperate to get this' date=' but have barred myself from doing so until I play more of Doom 3, as I have yet to get beyond half-an-hour of playing that being of my low attention span.[/quote']

To be honest, I really dont blame you

I got bored after half an hour aswell

Tacto' date=' forget Doom 3!

I got about 4 hours in and gave up due to total boredom.

Half life 2 is so much better[/quote']

Oh, I'm tempted, but I haven't even played half-an-hour yet, at least four hours represents some effort. Anyway, already neglecting music as it is, must make promise to myself not to purchase any more distractions...