aberdeen-music

next voting topic for the FMA'05 is...

The Ghost Of Fudge

Guest neil ex

Sticklebrick naturally have had the most mention in this thread, and deservedly so. They are without doubt, the most brutal of all the 'metal' bands combined in Aberdeen. They are like the Jupiter of metal in the Aberdeen metal solar system (also beautiful like Saturn, and mysterious and fragile like Saturn's moon - obviously not indictive of mighty brutality - Titan). Linking Black Atom (appropriately named) being the Pluto of metal, and Vomitus being the Mercury of metal to the mighty Sticklebrick is a BIG JOKE in itself.

Guest neil ex

Illustrations of what Titan's surface (shares similarities to Earth's surface) is expected to look like.

titan1_thumb.png

titan2_thumb.png

titan3_thumb.png

titan4_thumb.png

These are all I could find. I think they might be quite inaccurate in ways (no one knows for sure), but still cool none the less. Information received from Cassini has led scientists to beleive that the rocky moon's surface actually looks green. Information has told us that the clouds actually produce rain on Titan, large green balls of methane, that disappear before they reach the moon's surface and move in, what would look like, slow motion, something to do with gravity. I recently saw cool illustrations of what Titan's surface is expected to look like, looking green.

I'm not exactly sure if at sometimes the surface is meant to be the red/orange colour that it appears in the illustrations above. Pictures of the moon from miles away have definitely shown the clouds to appear red/orange (see below).

titan_thumb.png

Vomitus Vomitus Vomitus!!!!

Let's face it - Atom wouldn't piss in your mouth without being asked so I don't think they deserve to win over Vomitus. I witnessed Joe Atom shopping in Asda on Sunday!!! That's NOT metal at all. :moody:

Sorry, since when was starving to death metal? Being dead may have served a few metal stars well, but I don't wish to become one of them too quickly...

P.S. Next time I see you I may have a surprise for you involving my piss, and your mouth!

Guest neil ex
Such a lovely thought Joe...

*grumbles* fucking pictures made my fucking screen scroll.

It was actually only one of the pictures that will have caused that to happen. Judging by your posting' date=' your not interested in interesting and useful information. Go back to the mighty BA forum.

'I pity da foo!'

[img']http://img110.exs.cx/img110/3876/BA_thumb.png

Joe was looking hard as fuck on the number 19 today. :laughing::girl:

Sorry' date=' since when was starving to death metal? Being dead may have served a few metal stars well, but I don't wish to become one of them too quickly...

P.S. Next time I see you I may have a surprise for you involving my piss, and your mouth![/quote']

I can get you banned from said Asda.

Remember who has the 'power' here :p

this is possibly my favourite thread. who'd have thought the fudge forum could have provided knowledge about anything, let alone one of jupiters moons. amazing.

i saw aka the fox tonight for the first time. now, i couldn't pay much attention really coz it was really busy, but they were weird - not at all what i expected...

It was actually only one of the pictures that will have caused that to happen. Judging by your posting' date=' your not interested in interesting and useful information. Go back to the mighty BA forum.

'I pity da foo!'

[img']http://img110.exs.cx/img110/3876/BA_thumb.png

Joe was looking hard as fuck on the number 19 today. :laughing::girl:

I never said I didn't find the info about the planets interesting, it's just a pet hate of mine when people make my screen scroll.

Ah Mr T. Now there's a picture I appreciate ;)

Sorry' date=' since when was starving to death metal? Being dead may have served a few metal stars well, but I don't wish to become one of them too quickly...

P.S. Next time I see you I may have a surprise for you involving my piss, and your mouth![/quote']

joe, you are in an english tutorial with my best friend kirsty!!! she told me this and i was like "fuck, ace!"

um, for the record, ive already voted black atom twice in this category, shopping in asda and reading poetry is about as metal as you can possibly get....dont you people see the sheer irony!!!!!