aberdeen-music

MOUNTAIN MEN ANONYMOUS, REASON IS RED & POLITIK WED 24TH NOV

Dizzy Storm

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stuartmaxwell
I would agree but you forgot to add that neil ex is also a fraud and a charlatan.

What's chess??? :up:

i shall be in montrose this weekend mofo

however i will be relaxing all weekend, i may go to abdn on sat night for a mintil night oot in the toon min!

MOUNTAIN MEN ANONYMOUS www.mountainmenanonymous.com

The music of Mountain Men Anonymous is an intense wall of distorted noise - equal parts beauty and brutality.

John' date=' Sam and Adam (all rejoicing in the surname Anonymous) create truly terrifying instrumentals, finding crescendos well after you think theyve gone as mind-crushingly high as they possibly can. Yet amid all the fury, there is an undeniable element of delicacy.

Following the runaway success of their album Krkonose released earlier this year on the My Kung Fu label, they take to the road this Winter to preview brand new tracks due for release in 2005, with many UK venues welcoming them again for a repeat dose of post-mental guitar and drums battery.

'one of the most spectacularly beautiful records of the year so far With this (Krkonose) record MMA will see themselves promoted to the post-rock premiership8 / 10' Rock Sound

Krkonose 'A suitably mountainous sound, KKKK' Kerrang

they take dynamite to dynamics with a rare brilliance. NME

the kind of band who prompt that little flip of the stomach when your head and body realise together that what they are experiencing is near-greatness. Big Issue Cymru

with local support from POLITIK & REASON IS RED (ex Gloria Flaw)

WED 24TH NOV

8PM

4[/quote']

mountain men were one of the best bands ive seen all year! a totally amazing experience and i was well impressed with reason is red, specially as its only their 2nd (?) gig...

from sharons sig, theirs tons of good stuff soon too! : 28 costumes, fonda 500, chris t-t, hi-tech jet, multiple injuries, two day rule etc

Guest neil ex
surely you should play chess to e2 e4 rather than mutant disco / noiseniks....

I could definitely play chess to Ruhige Nervositt. Apparently Gary Kasparov used to insist on playing chess to Manuel Gttsching - E2-E4 on the underground chess scene.

• 1 year later...