aberdeen-music

Dealy/Reverb Pedals

PaulDW

Guest davetherave

Digital Reverb pedal

Hi,

I've got a Digital reverb pedal thats surplus to requirements, happily swap it for other fx, gadgets, etc. Or 50 of the folding stuff. Its got 8 types of reverb and comes with mains adaptor, its in good nick and sounds cool with guitar, vocals or keyboards.

Cheers,

Dave

Hi' date='

I've got a Digital reverb pedal thats surplus to requirements, happily swap it for other fx, gadgets, etc. Or 50 of the folding stuff. Its got 8 types of reverb and comes with mains adaptor, its in good nick and sounds cool with guitar, vocals or keyboards.

Cheers,

Dave[/quote']

what pedal is it exactly... model? manufacturer?

David

Guest davetherave

Pedal make n model

I forgot to put in the make and model of the above reverb, its a Vesta Fire twin pedal series, model R1x. In excellent condition complete with mains adaptor.

Cheers

Dave

I have a Line 6 delay modeller on route from the States.

3 savable presets - each with their own footswitch, and a 4th footswitch for tap tempo.

You can choose from a bunch of different delay types, including a reverse one (reverse delays rock my world!) and it also has a loop sampler thing on it.

Those are really handy actually. You just play the chords for one of your songs, sample it, loop it and then you can make up your lead lines over the top. No need to get your pal to come and play the chords over and over!

I saw J Mascis doing an acoustic set in the Belle Angele in the Edinbronx and he had one. He'd record while he was playing, and then stamp on a big muff or something and let rip with these huge sounding solos off of his acoustic. I was very impressed with the osund.

Craig

Guest davetherave

Line 6 Delay

This is a neat pedal, (bright green) 23 seconds of looping plus it plays things backwards. Unfortunately mines died and its out of warranty !! I've lost faith in Line 6 stuff as I've had two other bits of kit also die (luckily in warranty), perhaps I was just unlucky, but I'll stick with Boss/Roland from now on.

I bought the Boss RC20 instead, which gives 5 minutes of looping and you can store 10 samples permanently in memory, great device. Then they brought out a new model which has 20 minutes of storage, so it's on my list to Santa :o)