aberdeen-music

www.audiodropouts.co.uk

Guest stuartmaxwell

Guest neil ex

stuart, on the homepage the two pictures cover alot of the writing. i have to highlight the top of the page to read where to click to find my way round the site. links page is not found.

• 2 months later...

This is not a dig but more journalistic curiosity, how can you review someone with not a bad word against them and then give them 4/10

http://www.audiodropouts.co.uk/SHIFT.htm

Surely the point of a review is to give an objective opinion of what you think and explain why, looking at that review the guy deserved based on what was said 8/9 out of 10. Just wondering if theres any reason for what seems like a short but good review with a less than average score.

Cheers

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...
This is not a dig but more journalistic curiosity' date=' how can you review someone with not a bad word against them and then give them 4/10

[url']http://www.audiodropouts.co.uk/SHIFT.htm

Surely the point of a review is to give an objective opinion of what you think and explain why, looking at that review the guy deserved based on what was said 8/9 out of 10. Just wondering if theres any reason for what seems like a short but good review with a less than average score.

Cheers

Stuart

Good point!

The guy is great at what he does and he really helped me out by playing that night

And on any other night he would got a better score

But the tremendous talent that was on show was overwhelming

and I was just trying to show perspective.

Sorry I am new to this whole thing