aberdeen-music

Too big?

Guest pop-notmyface

Guest pop-notmyface

ive tried to upload a pic and this message came up

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 6800 bytes) in /big/dom/xaberdeen_music/www/gallery/image-inc.php on line 83"

but the file size is only 176kB which shouldnt be too big, should it?

thanx.

Guest pop-notmyface
Originally posted by Neil

176Kb shouldn't be too big but what are the dimensions of the image you are trying to upload? i.e. What is the height and width of the image in pixels?

its

1098 x 1162 pixels

Originally posted by pop-notmyface

its

1098 x 1162 pixels

This could be the problem. I'll have a better look at this during the weekend but can you please try reducing the actual size of your image and then try and upload it again?

Guest pop-notmyface
Originally posted by Neil

This could be the problem. I'll have a better look at this during the weekend but can you please try reducing the actual size of your image and then try and upload it again?

thank you, shall do, but i cannot even upload the size of pictures (photos) which i managed to upload before....

Guest pop-notmyface

thank you, shall do, but i cannot even upload the size of pictures (photos) which i managed to upload before....

edit: it works now, for some reason, the add photos page came up today with the photos i tried to add last week...odd.

but for some of my photos i get 2 copies in 2 sizes, but i only want the small one, any thoughts on that?

thanx :)

edit: it works now, for some reason, the add photos page came up today with the photos i tried to add last week...odd.

but for some of my photos i get 2 copies in 2 sizes, but i only want the small one, any thoughts on that?

thanx :)

Firstly, can the kids that have posted above this post take your petty little arguments elsewhere please.

The 2 copies in 2 sizes is a feature of the PhotoPost software that has been enabled. It just allows people to optionally select a higher quality and larger version of a photo if they wish too. You can stop this from happening if you ensure the image you are uploading is smaller than 600x600 in size.