aberdeen-music

Ouija Boards..

Guest Keira

Just wondering what people think of them really.. Tried using one in the summer holidays with a few friends (one of whom is obsessed with witchcraft and such alike) .. but.. scared the shit out of me so I backed out. My friends continued, and well.. as you can imagine, nothing happened.

They really are rather odd things..

Don't think some people should go near them though :nono:

So yeah... speak

she's 20 years old too.

I asked her if she loved me, she said "heh yup I love everyone"

that slut.

I asked her if she was a lady of the night, she refused to answer and asked me to describe myself... touchy.

she told me she lived in Atlanta. I said she couldnt because she was allegedly dead, she told me there were exceptions... I said she was a stupid ametican and should put her phrasings right... and then she booted me out and stopped talking to me.

:p

I watched all my friends play one of those things when i was but a primary 7 kid.... the guy juggling the glass smashed it, and one by one they all had bad things happen to them. Ther glass smasher caught menngitis, one's plane crashed into another plane whilst moving around on the runway, one guy broke both his arms, and someone else had something bad happen to them but it escapes me now.

I'd never go near one of them, but some folk would say it was all just coincidence.

Me and a few friends did an ouija board around August last year. Being the gullibe twits they were, they panicked like mad and let their minds run wild. I later found out it was just my friend Geena moving the glass around.

It was 21 steps that freaked me out though.

The online spirit booted me. It didnt like me questioning its death.

Guest Charity Case

There must be a joke in here which includes:

"something pronounced weegie"

"glasgow"

"thick as two short planks"

"boards being made of wood"

and

"planks being pieces of wood"

:rolleyes:

am i the only one?

me and some friends did a ouija board in the summer holidays, although not a lot happened, it still rather scared the shit out of me, so don't worry Keira, you're not alone. :up:

i won't ever go near one again, ever, ever ever.... :down:

I watched all my friends play one of those things when i was but a primary 7 kid.... the guy juggling the glass smashed it' date=' and one by one they all had bad things happen to them. Ther glass smasher caught menngitis, one's plane crashed into another plane whilst moving around on the runway, one guy broke both his arms, and someone else had something bad happen to them but it escapes me now.

I'd never go near one of them, but some folk would say it was all just coincidence.[/quote']

I'd say that you have cheated death when the guy smashed the glass (the shards should have killed you) and so now death is coming back to finish the job like that Final Destination movie.

Or coincidence, either way's good!