aberdeen-music

Hall Of Fame Winners!!

Rob

I'd just like to pose the question' date=' How many other artists could display the skills that Brian May did? He was playing with the same skill and passion as he did over thirty years ago. There are few artists that can match him on skill, and few that can keep the flame burning as bright for so long as he has. Queen are not bland.

[/quote']

I've been lucky enough to see Brian play live 5 or 6 times and every time he just looks so much like he's enjoying it and the stuff he playes is phenomenal. The only thing that struck me when watching Roger and Brian live was how old and fat Roger was looking, last time i saw him was in 2001 and he lstill looked like the cool rock star with a blonde on either arm.

Queen were the band that ignited my love of music and 18 years later here i am, my biggest musical regret was never seeing them live.

Cheers

Stuart

While I agree that the choices were "off"' date=' I would disagree about saying that the likes of Queen and Robbie Williams are talentless. Robbie Williams is an attention seeking cock yes, but the bastard can fucking sing. Just listen to "Swing when you're winning" for proof of that.

[/color']

but they dont give awards on how well you can sing or play guitar etc