aberdeen-music

What the hell is all this "Cosplay" crap I keep seeing everywhere?

Rob Karloff

Is it a new game or something?

Darn kidz...

Cosplay is the act of dressing up like a videogame character or anime assclown and hoping about covnetions playing Dance Dance Revoloution and being a total fucking moron who speaks in pigin Japanese. The sad thing is' date=' the girls that do this are sometimes quite hot (the guys are usually 2.5 times their ideal bodyweight), but their hotness is offset by the fact they have the time to make such elaborate replications of some submissive twat from Final Fantasy XiiiiXIIIIvXylmX and write blogs of a Tolkienesqe stature about that crap

[img']http://www.planet-megaman.com/mm3/images/Other/MMCosplay.jpg

This megaman got the stomach power-up!

cmkt-felicia-cos.jpg

I'm masturbating and it burns!

1003a065.jpg

To be serious, the Japanese are quite good at it, but in the USA there seems to be a high proportion of fat, middle aged men dressed as Sailor Moon hopping around the Wisconsin Holiday Inn Conference Hall.

I'm presuming the "Cos" part stands for something?

Costume Play' date=' according to a friend of mine who knows about this stuff.

So, is it now "cool" to do this and go to these conventions, but you're a geek if you dress up as a Star Trek character and go to one of those conventions? Complicated stuff.

Same thing really, isn't it? Except the women who dress up at these things seem to be hotter than the women who dress up as Star Trek people :p

So' date=' is it now "cool" to do this and go to these conventions, but you're a geek if you dress up as a Star Trek character and go to one of those conventions? Complicated stuff.

To be honest, I'd find the girls hotter if they weren't dressed up as computer game characters.[/quote']

he he...what like in "costume"?...

So' date=' is it now "cool" to do this and go to these conventions, but you're a geek if you dress up as a Star Trek character and go to one of those conventions? Complicated stuff.

To be honest, I'd find the girls hotter if they weren't dressed up as computer game characters.[/quote']

it's cool in the same way as the same 40 year old guy trading pokemon cards and learning to speak klingon.

You like posing' date=' self obsessed, conceited cunts? ;)

Look, theres something wrong with hot girls who know about characters fromsecond tier capcom games.

If a girl knows who Jin from Cyberbots is, but is still hot she probably gets her jollys from castrating men during sex or something.[/quote']

I beg to differ. Although it is obvious they are posing, isn't that what the actual artwork reflects upon aswell?

And the last part is just plain stupid