aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
wurly

keyboard player

hey Wurly

alright man, looking for something interesting. Me too. kind of have a plan going. Anyway, what are your influences. I like

pearl jam,

Nirvana

crowded house

deacon blue

the yeh yeh yehs

Elliot smith

all the seattle bands of the 90's

Neil

Hey Wurly, I have a band which is needing a keyboard player. Stuff like Devin Townsend, Opeth, Ulver and are open minded to other musical influences.

Guest davetherave

Hey Hog, would a guitar synth player be any use? You name it I can sound like it :o)

I was looking to form a band with a keyboard player. If you want a listen to the sort of stuff we'll be doing: Music listen to Beauty and Creation which both have keyboard parts. I'm no key board player so you'll probably find the parts a little odd and by your standards very easy to play, but different is good isn't it? See what you think

~Andy

Hey Hog' date=' would a guitar synth player be any use? You name it I can sound like it :o)[/quote']

Totally! Sounds ace. We are starting practice in around 2 weeks, want to come along man?

If you want to get an idea of stuff I like em....heres a link to a sound sample but its the last 30 seconds of the sample which is ace IMHO.

http://media.theendrecords.com/Ulver_BloodInside_xmas_roughteditsampler.mp3

Guest davetherave
Totally! Sounds ace. We are starting practice in around 2 weeks' date=' want to come along man?

If you want to get an idea of stuff I like em....heres a link to a sound sample but its the last 30 seconds of the sample which is ace IMHO.

[url']http://media.theendrecords.com/Ulver_BloodInside_xmas_roughteditsampler.mp3

Theres some cool sounds in that track, especially at the end. Let me know where and when and I'm definitely keen to come along. I also have two looping pedals that can store up to 10 samples each, so if you think they would be of use, I can bring them along with the Roland guitar synth as well.

Cheers,

Dave davenow@hotmail.com