aberdeen-music

Asimov Advises Anger (former TGF)... name change...

KevinTGF

For anyone who is remotely interested, the band formed of former gloria flaw members known as "Asimov Advises Anger" has had a name change. This is due to the fact that we had to repeat our name approx. 5-10 times before anyone understood what we were saying, and also the confusion of Asimov and Asimov advises anger. So anyhoo... we are now called "Reasons Are Red", and we're playing Dr Drakes on Wednesday 24th November with Mountain Men Anonymous and Politik, doors 8pm, 4 entry.

For anyone who is remotely interested' date=' the band formed of former gloria flaw members known as "Asimov Advises Anger" has had a name change. This is due to the fact that we had to repeat our name approx. 5-10 times before anyone understood what we were saying, and also the confusion of Asimov and Asimov advises anger. So anyhoo... we are now called "Reasons Are Red", and we're playing Dr Drakes on Wednesday 24th November with Mountain Men Anonymous and Politik, doors 8pm, 4 entry.[/quote']

AHHH! I just finished making posters for that show...back to the drawing board.

Guest stuartmaxwell

ha!red by choice....

i saw sid new band "end of everything" when they supported pelican and jesu

were doing the whole metalcore thing, pretty boring really, sounded like a million other bands

god i remember seeing red by choice all over aberdeen

asimov advises anger is a great name

man fuck the others!

reasons are red makes you sound like a metalcore band

:p

We are a metalcore band! In our heads...with maracas. I've never actually heard red by choice, i'm guessing they were pretty metal. Never mind soon we'll be a full-on funk band and then there'll be no more confusion.

funk!now we are talking

any advances on that demo mr niall

i will review it on

www.audiodropouts.co.uk

I know this reply isn't quite as good as getting a reply from Mr N. Slater himself, it's much better :puke::king:

We're hitting the studio after the gig at Drakes to fight for some rock justice. We (we being Niall) will shoot you off a copy once it's done and dusted :band:

And i've no idea who this other band is? Red by choice? :moody: sorry :(