aberdeen-music

it has begun! THE FUDGE AWARDS 2005! *faints in anticipation of the big night*

The Ghost Of Fudge

:D ladies & gentlemen, voting begins in the fudge music awards this evening at fudgefrenzy in dr drakes. details of the gig may be found in my signature.

the scoop: eighteen probing questions relating to the cream of entertainment in our fair city, with five acts nominated in the relevant categories (best punk act, best live act, best indie act, best newcomer, etc, etc, etc). circle your favourite band on the handy voting slip provided, chuck it in the container behind the bar, and we're away - the first step to our fabled awards ceremony in february.

remember how everyone complained when alyssa's wish got voted worst act last year? indeed, who could forget the poll on their messageboard, the catfighting, backstabbing and general chaos which amusingly took place in its aftermath... :)

well, if you want to see the " right" bands win, you'll have to vote. you can do this at any fudge gigs between now and the awards show, and perhaps some selected others. who can tell?

in the meantime, we're pleased to announce fudge have joined the digital age in allowing internet voting for the first time. we'll be dropping in another thread on the subject every so often. but to get you started, here's a tricky one: the posthumous backslap award!

you can vote above :)

Guest tv tanned

You do, of course, realise that this could become as crooked as a United States presidential election.

What's to stop me voting here, and at every individual fudge gig?

It's a sham I tell thee!!! ;)

What's to stop me voting here' date=' and at every individual fudge gig?

[/quote']

that's the whole fucking point, you idiot :D (don't cry, i'm being playful)

someone comes along to a fudge gig, they get to vote. simple. if they come along to the next gig, they get to vote again. woo hoo!

therefore, the voting process is weighed in favour of those people who actually go to fudge gigs and support the cause, rather than sitting behind a computer jerking off over My Minds Weapon or whatever (NB: i could've picked any band there, let's not have any tears).

so even if this poll says alyssa's wish are most missed, it'll be the votes recieved at fudge gigs which count most. so it could be a totally different winner in reality than you might expect from the polls on this messageboard.

all will become clear. i need to sleep.

We're not dead' date=' you fucking knobs. We're probably playing next month, you fucking morons.[/quote']

i'll fucking cut you, mini-adder.

you're dead if i say you are... same thing happened with flight19 last year if you recall.

it's your own fault for playing "last ever" and "farewell" gigs (as i'm sure i saw them punted).

Guest tv tanned
that's the whole fucking point' date=' you idiot :D (don't cry, i'm being playful)

someone comes along to a fudge gig, they get to vote. simple. if they come along to the next gig, they get to vote again. woo hoo!

therefore, the voting process is weighed in favour of those people who actually go to fudge gigs and support the cause, rather than sitting behind a computer jerking off over My Minds Weapon or whatever (NB: i could've picked any band there, let's not have any tears).

so even if this poll says alyssa's wish are most missed, it'll be the votes recieved at fudge gigs which count most. so it could be a totally different winner in reality than you might expect from the polls on this messageboard.

all will become clear. i need to sleep.[/quote']

That's it, you've gone too far this time X(

I'll sit here and jerk off to MMW if I want OK? Don't take the piss out of....

tissue please :O

i'll fucking cut you' date=' mini-adder.

you're dead if i say you are... same thing happened with flight19 last year if you recall.

it's your own fault for playing "last ever" and "farewell" gigs (as i'm sure i saw them punted).[/quote']

We said it was the last gig for a while , you fucking stoolwank. Have you had a stroke or something, you fucking decrepit?

Can some dead men shit in your eye? Perhaps you'll find that they can, if what you claim is true. Then maybe I won't have to call you a fucking moron.

Biz and his ilk are encouraged to vote for us, nevertheless.

Guest stuartmaxwell

Otherwise I'd have to say Orwell' date=' because they were bloody good at the FMAs.[/color']

they were "bloody drunk" at the FMA's

the power of scotsmac (fortified british wine mixed with scotch whisky) in the moshulu toilets

i seen a picture the other night!?kilt?what a wally :swearing: