aberdeen-music

You know what the best thing about tomorrow will be?

Chris

:swearing::moody::down:X( o_O X-( ;(

It's not here. I hate Play.com' date=' they lied to me. "Have it posted so it arrives on the release" date my arse! What am I going to do with the empty space that has been left in my evening? :help:[/quote']

I preordered it from play and it arrived just after 9am.

:gringo:

it's fucking awesome!!

Oh man i want to give so much away!! needless to say it's got some tasty surprises and new twists to the gameplay. as i'm sure most of you are figuring out right now. apparently one shop in america sold over 8000 copies in 11 minutes on tuesday. and it took about 54 million on it's release day there. jeezo.

shut up...shut up!! >_<

My cousin is supposed to be buying me it tonight. He works nights at Big W and I wanted him to get discount so I can have it for the tidy sum of 31.50! ^_^

If he doesn't get it tonight, I'll just cry! ;(

shut up...shut up!! >_<

My cousin is supposed to be buying me it tonight. He works nights at Big W and I wanted him to get discount so I can have it for the tidy sum of 31.50! ^_^

If he doesn't get it tonight' date=' I'll just cry! ;([/b']

you know if you'd pre-ordered it from play it would have cost you 32 and you'd be playing it already?