aberdeen-music

Street Drummers

KORESH

I play in an amateur street drummin band,for charity an stuff.

Im lookin for anyone interested in forming summin similar but more adventurous musically.

4 or 5 folk who can hold a beat and play from the heart,put on a cool show yknow.

It would be a couple easygoin months spent makin the beats,deciding on instruments etc.

Then gettin a rehearsal space,which is easy for this sort of thing,then all falling out over something,then playin about and makin people dance ..anyone?: :jester:

I've done some stuff with Dezibel for quite a while (the ones who play outside Marks and Spencers) and I'm currently working on a new one with some former members, but if it's that sort of drumming you're going for, I'd definitely be interested. Although I like what I'm doing just now, I'd really like to expand to other forms of percussion and possibly something a little more frantic. Send me a PM if that's what you're after.

I've done some stuff with Dezibel for quite a while (the ones who play outside Marks and Spencers) and I'm currently working on a new one with some former members' date=' but if it's that sort of drumming you're going for, I'd definitely be interested. Although I like what I'm doing just now, I'd really like to expand to other forms of percussion and possibly something a little more frantic. Send me a PM if that's what you're after.[/quote']

Hey I used to play with dezibel s too

How long ago? I've been pretty recent' date=' like since last summer? Always had problems getting to Station House during the week though, so I've always been a little on-off, and now I'm having a go at some stuff in Ron and Daran's new band. Maybe all 3 of us know eachother then?[/quote']

hey yeah i left due to pregancy prob no one has mentioned me since i left hahaha ron has been asking me to make a return tho , whats with this ron and darans new band? been hearing about it in bits and bobs

Wasn't involved with any of the ins and outs of it, but basically they've split into two bands, one remaining as Dezibel and another involving Ron and Daran. I always seen them as the main organisers and the backbone of that band, so I decided to go with their one. We practice at Station House on Sunday afternoons at 2PM if you're interested.