aberdeen-music

Mobile Phones

Mouse

Guest Scorge Spike

I've only had two - a Sagem MC3000 which I bought about two and a half years ago and sold to my mother at the start of last year. Since then, I've had a Sagem MY X-3.

I'm still an old fashioned git who only uses them in emergencies.....

product-33472.jpg

The first... Motorola 930

nokia-3510.jpg

The second... Nokia 3510... the contract then got switched to my brother so I then downgraded and got....

3310.jpg

The nokia 3310... almost everyone has had one at some point... but that suddenly broke like 4 months ago for no reason... so I got my boyfriend's old...

siemens_a50.gif.big.gif

Siemens A50: He hated it.... I hated it... it's reign was short lived... it kept switching itself off in a highly stressful way... so I went and purchased my current phone....

nokia-3200.jpg

Nokia 3200: and I love it dearly... it takes stirring images and I have no phone book memory problems... I am a happy bunny... for now.... I'd rather like to have one with a better camera, like a mini-pc thingy... mmmm...

my first was the Motorola Manhattan (1998) which was a brick and not even google can find a picture of it.

I then got a nokia 3210 (end of 1999), followed a year later by the nokia 6210 (2001), for a short period i had a sony T20 (about 2001, which i gave to my mum to replace the motorola). I then got the nokia 7650(2003) which i still have and also have a n-gage(2004). Hopefully going to be getting one of the LG 3G phones some point this week.

And touch wood i haven't lost a single one.