aberdeen-music

What a guy :up:

Skittles

hahahaha

i live in flats and my next door neighbor just set a firework off out of his window

all i hear is a banging on the wall and "dude, come check this out"

i go through and he's lighting a firework out of his window

set one off with the window shut aswell, marks all over his walls now

:up: what a fuckin dude

wow, how much of a d**k is he. well, if he wants to burn himself and perm disfigure/scar himself.

i am fed up of people thinking fireworks are ace blah blah yeh they look pretty and go bang but they are EXPOLSIVES!! fireworks are highly dangerous.

you wouldnt all be saying how cool he is if the place had gone on fire or he had done himself or someone else serious harm.

fireworks are like gun, make a noise look good but shouldnt be handled by most people as they are far to dangerous!!

fireworks are like gun' date=' make a noise look good but shouldnt be handled by most people as they are far to dangerous!![/quote']

* thinks back to all the twelve year olds who drink White Lightening while setting off fireworks in the school beside him *

I don't know, if some idiotid, drunk twelve year old can successfully set off fireworks, I think anyone can...

On second thought, I retract the above comment.

Anyone who misuses fireworks ought to be shot.... twice.

Never did understand people's thing for fireworks, never mind.

Guest tv tanned
waaa waaa waaa dry your eyes guys if the man wants to do it dont have a winge about it

Yes, because it's not like firing off a firework in Holburn Street, from the window of a flat, could possibly affect anybody else now is it?

Guest tv tanned

so because it didn;t affect me, I shouldn't give a shit about the fact that it was a socially irresponsible and generally twattish thing to do?

Oh sorry, I forgot, you think it's a kewl thing to do...

so because it didn;t affect me' date=' I shouldn't give a shit about the fact that it was a socially irresponsible and generally twattish thing to do?

Oh sorry, I forgot, you think it's a kewl thing to do...[/quote']

dude for one i didn't say it was 'kewl' i said it was funny! So cheer up and stop worrying about things that dont effect you :finger:

Guest tv tanned
dude for one i didn't say it was 'kewl' i said it was funny! So cheer up and stop worrying about things that dont effect you :finger:

Sorry, I happen to mind if it affects other people too.