aberdeen-music

Project: Ven-Hell, 20th November

HeinzHines

Firstly, damn you for not putting us on your gig listing again!

Secondly, everyone come along, i know its a bit premature to be drumming up custom but wanted to get my point of not being on the november listing so decided to put the dates up for you all to see.

Come and be hurt in the crowd on the 20th, are you really doing anything better?

:bat:

right if you check the listings on the forum now - YOU ARE THERE!!! i couldnt get you included in the 'paper' listings because they had already gone to print.... :rolleyes:

also, now confirmed for that date are the fantastic FUCK-OFF MACHETE!!!! woo hoo!!! if you dont know them go here www.fuck-offmachete.com

some of you may remember GANGER who were from Glasgow and were once signed to Domino Records who also toured the world back in the late 90's. Craig B then went on to form Aereogramme of course, and Natasha is now the front-person of Fuck-off Machete

Music? Think a bored sultry Pixies, all exhalations of sonic forms and tired dynamics. The ecstasy of the initial mini-maxing of the Aftermath of Rock, inherent in everything in the late 90s, drains away leaving smoke-rings of noise.

Natasha sings like it sounds she has an entire recording studio precariously positioned at the top her throat, every whimper and exhalation captured

8PM

Guest neil ex

I'll be down after the dreaded Marcliffe shift in the hope that i can catch Fuck Off Machete. Will no doubt miss the Project Ven-Hell. Shame, cause i was really wanting to see them....

Got a poker night after that aswell... :D