aberdeen-music

Versus series battle alpha mega attack!

Who'd win out of Robocop and Freddy Krueger? When a winner is clearly decided, the winner will qualify onto a new round:

ROBOCOP-03SP1-poster_hires.jpg

Facts about Robocop:

-Robocop is "Parte Hombre" (party hombre, in English) this means that he can part for 16 hours, sick a little bit and then party for another eight before running out of alchohol, at which point he goes home and cries. Why? Because there is no more party! So he make party! Because he is "Party Hombre".

-Robocop is tolerant of all races and religions, except Scientologists which Robocop believe "are a bunch of arse"

-Robocop's favorite holiday spot is Prague

-Robocop has never played the lottery because he is convinced "gambling is a sin"

Killer_Movie_06.jpg

Facts about Freddy:

-Freddy believes fishing should be banned. "Can you imagine walking down the street and getting a hook through your cheek?" he asks, "No. I don't think it's humane at all."

-Freddy played bass for an early incarnation of U2. "I was useless!" he laughs, "I didn't know my g-string from my boxers"

-Freddy loves apple pies. "Ha ha! I love that bramley filling!"

- Freddy is ambivelent about the war in Iraq. "I'm sure our government knows best," he says, grudgingly.

Does Robocop sleep? Because if he doesn't the match is ill and void.

Good question. Robocop sits in a massive chair innvocative of Maria's throne in Fritz Lang's Metropolis when he is not fighting crime, yet this could hardly be called sleep even if Robocop does tend to have flashbacks of important life events, like his wife kissing his eye or his son watching TV. It does beg the question, however, that even if Robocop DID sleep, would Freddy's claws be sharp enough to cut his metal body even in the Dream Realm? Would Freddy screw with Robocop some other way? Since Freddy's attacks usually result in some sort of physical harm, I'm uncertain Freddy has the ability to actually inflict this on Robocop...unless Freddy was able to convert himself into some kind of software, which he kind of did in "Freddy's Dead".

Good question. Robocop sits in a massive chair innvocative of Maria's throne in Fritz Lang's Metropolis when he is not fighting crime' date=' yet this could hardly be called sleep even if Robocop does tend to have flashbacks of important life events, like his wife kissing his eye or his son watching TV. It does beg the question, however, that even if Robocop DID sleep, would Freddy's claws be sharp enough to cut his metal body even in the Dream Realm? Would Freddy screw with Robocop some other way? Since Freddy's attacks usually result in some sort of physical harm, I'm uncertain Freddy has the ability to actually inflict this on Robocop...unless Freddy was able to convert himself into some kind of software, which he kind of did in "Freddy's Dead".[/quote']

He could throw a bucket of dream-water over Robocop. That might do it.

well Robocop doesn't need to sleep if we go by the latest incarnation of the Freddy series - Freddy vs. Jason' date=' Freddy is out in the real world now mofos!!

Damn the movie was fuckin SHIT!!!

so anyway, Robocop no doubt - he rules everyone, especially that big fuck off robot from Robocop!![/quote']

Freddy is considerably weaker in the real world, If I remember correctly.

I too hated FvJ, but I'm hankering for Freddy vs Robocop!