aberdeen-music

free sim 02 sim cards anyone?

Camie

i bought my one about 4 years ago, best purchase ever. however they lie about the whle "last ever" thing cause i got 6 a couple of months ago.

every 30 days you have to top up by 10, if you use your credit for say calls you can still have the free texts as long as you have some credit on your mobile ie 1p or something, for it to register. but you must make sure you top up every 30 days (from the first top up) to get your free texts.

i bought my one about 4 years ago' date=' best purchase ever. however they lie about the whle "last ever" thing cause i got 6 a couple of months ago.

every 30 days you have to top up by 10, if you use your credit for say calls you can still have the free texts as long as you have some credit on your mobile ie 1p or something, for it to register. but you must make sure you top up every 30 days (from the first top up) to get your free texts.[/quote']

how do you know when 30 days have passed ?

do they alert you when you need to top up because i can't be holed counting 30 days.

You have a date from when you first top up say the 3rd of sept...that's like the day you top up each month. They alert you if you miss day. If you miss it then the next time you top up becomes your day...say the 6th of october. I just got one last night from a friend but I need 02 phone see wanted and for sale.