aberdeen-music

Who Has The Best Gallery ?

Mr.Tim

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tam o' Shantie
Mine has too many variations of the Cloud poncho picture...

Although I do love the pics from the random drunken nights after moshulu.

since you go to moshulu regularly, I would say that they aren't random nights, unless you have no idea that you are going there until you magically end up inside having had no realisation that you might possibly have gone there towards the end of the night.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
I'm a very random person...

Having no specific pattern, purpose, or objective. Does that sound like you? You'd probably like to think so but I will bet any amount of money that you aren't.

Having no specific pattern' date=' purpose, or objective. Does that sound like you? You'd probably like to think so but I will bet any amount of money that you aren't.[/quote']

Any particular reason for the hostility in those posts or did you just wake up this morning and think "hey, I'm going to be an asshole today!"

dunno. The overuse of the word random lately has gotten pretty irritating. Especially since most of the times its something thats been dervied from reason and necessity eliminating this "I'm so random shit. If you really want to be randon then tape 100 toothbrushes to yourself and run through the train station spraying lemonade only at the men who are 19 -25 or children who have bought a toy aeroplane in toys R us last tuesday evening.

Else don't say your random

(not birdman)

If you really want to be randon then tape 100 toothbrushes to yourself and run through the train station spraying lemonade only at the men who are 19 -25 or children who have bought a toy aeroplane in toys R us last tuesday evening.

How can that be classed as random?

Acting like a tit is nothing out of the ordinary unfortunately

Dear lord when I said "I'm a very random person..." was it not apparent I was joking in response to someone telling me my pictures were random?

So I use the word "random" alot, it's a bad habit I know, I also happen to overuse the words "arse", "meh", "feck" and "shite", I hardly think it merits someone going through my posts and bumping old topics (including one which hadn't been posted in since last january) just to quote me and tell me to kill myself.

(see tam o' shantie's last 6 or so posts.)

Yes the word "random" is overused, but posting definitions when it's being used in a completely different context is just taking the piss. I mean really.

I don't focus on people's inability to start a sentence with a capital letter, or their grammar, or the fact they use too many ***s, so why start on my apparent abuse of this one little word?

Dear lord when I said "I'm a very random person..." was it not apparent I was joking in response to someone telling me my pictures were random?

So I use the word "random" alot' date=' it's a bad habit I know, I also happen to overuse the words "arse", "meh", "feck" and "shite", I hardly think it merits someone going through my posts and bumping old topics (including one which hadn't been posted in since last january) just to quote me and tell me to kill myself.

(see tam o' shantie's last 6 or so posts.)

Yes the word "random" is overused, but posting definitions when it's being used in a completely different context is just taking the piss. I mean really.

I don't focus on people's inability to start a sentence with a capital letter, or their grammar, or the fact they use too many ***s, so why start on my apparent abuse of this one little word?

[/color']

stfu%20n00b.gif