aberdeen-music

Gauging Interest : Whitmore

Guest SeventhStreetRecords

Guest allsystemsfail

It's true that folks do move on. Hey, I'm extremely embarrassed about some of the outfits I once thought were cool. Used to love folks such as Cockney Rejects, Sham 69, and Generation X.

It's true that folks do move on. Hey' date=' I'm extremely embarrassed about some of the outfits I once thought were cool. Used to love folks such as Cockney Rejects, Sham 69, and Generation X.[/quote']

yeah people move on but i havnt forgotten the bands i listend to before, i often find myself listining to my old cd's

Guest allsystemsfail
yeah people move on but i havnt forgotten the bands i listend to before' date=' i often find myself listining to my old cd's[/quote']

I just can't listen to the outfits I spoke of. See them now as embarrassing and incredibly silly.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

i saw them with king prawn who were ace, whitmore weren't very good tho, and like somebody said they are like 14 year olds with their lame obsession with smoking dope