aberdeen-music

Hundred Reasons at The Lemon Tree tonight

misterdale

Hundred Reasons Tonight at The Lemon Tree,

Still a few tickets left for this, Get yours and make sure you don't miss out.

Hundred Reasons: plus support

Monday 08 November 2004 - Caf

Tickets 12 (8 concessions & regulars)

Doors Open: 7.30pm

Show Starts: 8pm

Their first album, Ideas above our station was one of the finest guitar albums of 2002, The follow up Shatterproof is not a challenge recorded once again with producer Dave Sardy in New York, features a rawer, more ragged, aggressive and metal-influenced sound than their debut, without sacrificing the melody which made it so accessible. Renowned for their explosive live shows, this is definitely one not to miss.

I thought is was bloody good too!

Awesome live band.

Infact' date=' I enjoyed all the bands tonight.

Hundred Reasons new stuff sounded pretty good on first listen too.[/quote']

I was disappointed with the support - missed Dave House, thought Twofold were terrible and thought Reuben sounded better on record than live sadly.

rockin

hundred reasons were, as always, awesome. me and mate chris have seen them every time they've been to scotland. loved every minute of their set... downside being the support being shit. the first dud ewas cool, but it's not for everyone. i like the sound of an acoustic one-man band. two fold were terrible and reuben jst made me sit at the back. their stuff sounded so similar and jst lacked originality from the rest of the emo scene. (the last two songs of their set stood out tho, so big up those ones!)

their stuff sounded so similar and jst lacked originality from the rest of the emo scene. (the last two songs of their set stood out tho' date=' so big up those ones!)[/quote']

Reuben aren't emo...don't say that!

I enjoyed all the bands apart from Dave House, not really my thing. Two fold were interesting and def. deserved a warmer reception. Reuben were great. Nice to hear people singing along with the newer stuff and nice to hear them playing songs from Pilot too. Another great set from them. Never heard Hundred Reasons before apart from seeing Falter on TV. Went out and bought their album the day after, nuff said! New songs sounded great too. Catchy for first listen which is hard!

Dave House - boring. And what was the bontempi keyboard backing tracks? Sounded like Ross from friends "working on his music"

Twofold - rich kids that have disowned their parents until they are old enough to get proper jobs.

Reuben - dull as shit. Sounded like Busted until the singer started doing that stupid screaming stuff.

Hundred Reasons - ace.