NARC

Guest tv tanned

no particular order but -

1. Sifting

2. Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle

3. Sappy/Verse Chorus Verse

4. Pennyroyal Tea

5. Aneurysm

I realise there are no songs from Nevermind there, but that's more to do with how fucking ace all there other stuff is. If I had to pick my favourite Nevermind track it would probably be Lithium

hey dude' date=' you asked for someones opinion then when you get it you slag it off!!

whats the deal with that?

:ding: i know ...............WANKER!!!!

waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy[/quote']

Yeah, opinions are there to be debated u twat, if they werent then theyd be fact, "nipple boy" :rolleyes:

Yeah' date=' opinions are there to be debated u twat, if they werent then theyd be fact, "nipple boy" :rolleyes:[/quote']

well your technique of debating is pretty shite to be honest. you come across like your opinion is right and wasted space is a retard for liking the song love buzz.

you could have said this:

first of all i'd like to thank you for spending time posting on my thread because you really didn't need to. I see you like nirvana's version of love buzz well what makes it so good that it made your top 5 because i don't really think it is one of their best songs but that is my humble opinion. please enlighten me and maybe once ive heard your reasons for why it is a good song i might be opened minded enough to consider it and not totally disregard it straight away. then you can hear my reasons for why i don't like it and maybe we can start some sort of debate because thats what opinions are for, to be debated you twat.

and not just say:

How on earth is Love Buzz in there?!?!?!

because that just makes you sound like an arrogant fuck. :up:

well your technique of debating is pretty shite to be honest. you come across like your opinion is right and wasted space is a retard for liking the song love buzz.

you could have said this:

first of all i'd like to thank you for spending time posting on my thread because you really didn't need to. I see you like nirvana's version of love buzz well what makes it so good that it made your top 5 because i don't really think it is one of their best songs but that is my humble opinion. please enlighten me and maybe once ive heard your reasons for why it is a good song i might be opened minded enough to consider it and not totally disregard it straight away. then you can hear my reasons for why i don't like it and maybe we can start some sort of debate because thats what opinions are for' date=' to be debated you twat.

and not just say:

How on earth is Love Buzz in there?!?!?!

because that just makes you sound like an arrogant fuck. :up:[/quote']

Nicely put 'nipple boy' :rolleyes: ! Love Buzz rocks!

• 2 weeks later...
The boxset is pretty awesome.

The boxset is the dog's bollocks. The rehearsal of scentless apprentice is great, and the footage of the first live perfomance of smells like teen spirit is super good.

The dvd version of jesus don't want me for a sunbeam is class, but i know geffen professionally videoed that entire show, along with the support acts (one was Mudhoney, i think the other was bikini kill or L7)... I wish they'd release that show on dvd.

yeah, geffen have tons of concert footage on video, i'm sure it will all seep out eventually.

anyway...

Blew

Aneurysm

Verse Chorus Verse (the version from 'No Alternative')

Sliver

Serve the Servants

Does the box set have 'In His Hands' on it? I seem to remember that being a pretty cool song. And 'Talk to Me' as well.