aberdeen-music

LOST PROPHETS at the SECC

calum

Guest My Mind's Weapon

18 visions are the best band on the planet at the moment. FACT.

They have it all.

They're the most rock and roll band on the planet at present as well.

The sound, the songs, the underground heritage, the work ethic, the personality, the look.

They have it all.

Obsession is the most important record of my life.

bye

Ben

18V will eat both bands.....FACT :D

18V did eat both bands. Got the singer to sign my ticket. He is a carbon copy of Jacoby Shaddix, but much cooler and his band is much better! Thought Hondo MacLean were pretty poor and to be honest, thought Lostprophets were good but not incredible. Down the front was pretty crazy though, and being a midget, i spent the whole time fighting to stay up and struggling to see shit!! What did everyone else think? :up:

:band:

Gig was awesome!

Hondo Maclean were quite good.That was the first time i'd seen them and they did well.

18 Visions were excellent! I was sceptical to buy the album before cos I ain't heard much stuff but it will definately be bought now.

Lostprophets were SO amazin! That's the third time I've seen them this year and that was the best I've seen them yet.The in-between-songs speakin was a bit monotonous as I'd heard it all before but the actual performance was brilliant!