aberdeen-music

New ace hardcore bands.....

medichi

Draw Blood - Just signed to Deathwish, sound very American Nightmare.

The Nothing - The one MP3 I've heard is ACE. Members of Send More Paramedics with ex-Labrat man on vox. On In At The Deep End and on tour soon.

Sex Positions - Had thsi album a while, but they don't get enough praise. Some next-gen sheezit right here. Also on DeathWish.

100 Demons - Only just heard them. Good stuff, pretty straight up hardcore, nothing fancy, but brutally tasty. Hey, they're on DeathWish too.....

Trying again to get into Some Girls. Liking it better now than I did at first, mebbie its a grower.....errrr, also on DeathWish (I'm not a street teamer, I promise.....)

Guest Nikola Tesla
come to think of it' date=' alot of bands pulled out of that gig.[/quote']

Yea i remember heaps of bands pulling that gig. was looking well farward to seeing Burning Skies.

Ah well it was a cool gig anyway.

Oh yea and sex postions are absolutly immense :up:

Guest My Mind's Weapon

I'm afraid I'd have to disagree Mr Thurizas... I think 7Angels7Plagues were a bit shit - especially the rubbish black metal-esque vocals.

Misery Signals to me, sound like Hopesfall if they decided to play tech-metalcore.

Dan

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

There'd be nothing wrong with being a deathwish street-teamer! I wish...

Anyway, I love Sex Positions...they're just awesome. The Nothing are also turning out to be a bit ace.

And Kaddish on Saturday will be grand...everyone go.

Guest My Mind's Weapon
What' date=' exactly, do you define as "fake" hardcore? Comes over a bit elitist.....

Downloaded Misery Signals - it's alright. Better than 18 Visions anyway.....[/quote']

Stick with it Rish, I only started to love it on the 4th or 5th listen.

Very much one of those albums that it takes a while to get into but after you do - it's awesome.

dan