aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lester Burnham

Are 'Broken Sunshine' supporting 'The Damned'?

should be good. Hopefully wont be big bitchin thread about "broken sunshine" aint punk enuff lolzers!

Shut the fuck up it aint about how punk you are its just a band wanting to play out to a wider audience and if you have a problem then you are just a sad git.

Broken sunshine aren't punk enuff though!

LoLzErs.

Just because you don't like them doesn't give you the right to call thm losers, punk enough for the damned, from what i've heard about Radio Lucifer they're not punk, whats wrong with them supporting ?

Cheers

Stuart

should be good. Hopefully wont be big bitchin thread about "broken sunshine" aint punk enuff lolzers!

Shut the fuck up it aint about how punk you are its just a band wanting to play out to a wider audience and if you have a problem then you are just a sad git.

:laughing:

along comes 3 page debate on punk...should be a good gig.

best gig of the year? :rolleyes:

Just because you don't like them doesn't give you the right to call thm losers' date=' punk enough for the damned, from what i've heard about Radio Lucifer they're not punk, whats wrong with them supporting ?

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

my thoughts exactly...punk aint a sound...

No offense to either other band, but it's a real shame Karloff aren't doing this gig. It's a gig match made in heaven, as previous outings of that line-up have shown.

No offense to either other band' date=' but it's a real shame Karloff aren't doing this gig. It's a gig match made in heaven, as previous outings of that line-up have shown.[/quote']

Gracias.

We asked, but Paul wanted a different line-up to last time, which is fair enough. You can't always have ketchup with your fries! Will a Rob/Ghoulmore DJ onslaught be good enough consolation....?

I think Karloff would be great in the support slot too. As for "punk enough", who cares what kind of music we make, sometimes support bands dont suit the headlining band, sometimes it's not exactly the same music, but does that really matter?! I realise there will be a lot of punks there who may not like our music, and we've prepared ourselves for a bad response. But why are people already starting to make comments about it, when the gig hasn't even been yet? Fair enough, after the gig slag us off all you want, but don't go on past judgements.

Gracias.

We asked' date=' but Paul wanted a different line-up to last time, which is fair enough. You can't always have ketchup with your fries! Will a Rob/Ghoulmore DJ onslaught be good enough consolation....?[/quote']

Yeah, I can live with that ;)

Just a question...will Broken Sunshine be covering Busted at the Damned gig?

(This is not a bitchy remark, as I very much like Broken Sunshine, and am impressed at how much they are improving...It would just be quite amusing a support band for the Damned covereed a Busted song...)

Just a question...will Broken Sunshine be covering Busted at the Damned gig?

(This is not a bitchy remark' date=' as I very much like Broken Sunshine, and am impressed at how much they are improving...It would just be quite amusing a support band for the Damned covereed a Busted song...)[/quote']

Nope we wont be, that's only for special occasions! Sorry to disappoint. I dont think we'll be covering any more busted songs though, we've kinda over done that a little bit I think.