aberdeen-music

Best Drummer in Aberdeen?

Metal_head_Redneck

:D He'll be uber-chuffed to hear about this' date=' the boy practices more than ANYONE in this town. He is easily the most commited musician I know and he's just going to keep getting better - woop!! :up: Not just drumkit either, he's also a demon percussion player as demonstrated in his recent outing with the mighty Simon Gall band.

PS He's not a bad songwriter either ;)[/quote']

Len, are you using Mac's login again? ;)

Scott Risactonia/Bonesaw/7 Stone Under really does get my vote. Such intricate subtlely belies the appearance that he gives of just hitting everything very hard...

Ross ex-7 stone under is also uber-fantastic.

Del Double-Jack is old-school and tight as the proverbial duck's arse...

I must also say that I miss the drumming of Karl who used to be in 7-Stone Under but now stays in Newcastle... I used to just sit and listen to his awesome drumming at gigs.

Technically I think he's in Edinburgh just now' date=' but he does move around a hell of a lot, doing session stuff, tours etc. Can still be seen in Aberdeen on occasion though.

QUOTE']

He's an amazing drummer, i heard he's going on a 70-odd date tour of europe with some jazz trio. When he's not in london, edinburgh or aberdeen then he can often be found in new york.

Jeeves is gonna be so flattered. hes then gona ram drum sticks up yer arse.

and Taff was indeed ace, especially on Korpse - Revirgin. unfortunately, hes not in hearse Crash anymore, cos he aint in Scotland. Dave's on drums now, who is also rather spiffing behind the kit.

and Pesto from karloff aint too bad either.