aberdeen-music

Best Drummer in Aberdeen?

Metal_head_Redneck

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Funny, was just wondering the other day what happened to Aberdeens most know rape tribute band.

think they've got a split out with now-defunct Wifebeater don't they?

Guest idol_wild
Hahahaha...great joke :)

:rolleyes:

I think Ewan is a pretty good drummer actually. One of the better ones I have seen in Aberdeen.

But it's okay, Cloud, he no longer posts or reads this website, so your attempt to troll or get a raise out of him is a little wasted.

:rolleyes:

I think Ewan is a pretty good drummer actually. One of the better ones I have seen in Aberdeen.

But it's okay, Cloud, he no longer posts or reads this website, so your attempt to troll or get a raise out of him is a little wasted.

Why doesn't he post here anymore?

Guest Gladstone

Ah, right. I just came back on after being off this for a few days and saw Milner and his names had turned grey. Then there was an article from Milner asking why he'd been banned for life. I'd thought the 2 of them must have had some sort of slagging match and got banned (it wasn't unlike them to have petty arguments...)

dave innes!!! he crushes the drumming world of aberdeen.

nick scholey is a ridiulously talented musical mind, with insane rythmic understanding! and yes he was in useful idiot, however was the bassist. danny carey impersonations created by ryan mackintosh, who also is insane.

robbie mackie, of enrapture, pretty much cant be described in words. has an awesome understanding of complex drumming, taking inspiration, and infulenced by some of the most complex and talented drummers in the world. he was crushing the drums in a stupendous fashion when he was only 15, and has continued to accellerate at a tremendous rate. sick to think how good can he get???

Guest droid
dave innes!!! he crushes the drumming world of aberdeen.

nick scholey is a ridiulously talented musical mind, with insane rythmic understanding! and yes he was in useful idiot, however was the bassist. danny carey impersonations created by ryan mackintosh, who also is insane.

robbie mackie, of enrapture, pretty much cant be described in words. has an awesome understanding of complex drumming, taking inspiration, and infulenced by some of the most complex and talented drummers in the world. he was crushing the drums in a stupendous fashion when he was only 15, and has continued to accellerate at a tremendous rate. sick to think how good can he get???

Dave doesn't crush anything.... he is a great drummer,however there are areas he still needs to work on.{like us all}

Dave innes is the best Aberdeen drummer I have seen, he is technically very good and has a good touch, his dynamics could be a little better but his low strokes and high strokes have a good range so he gets let off with the lack of dynamic control. He doesnt wear ear protection tho and thus will be feeling the effect of years of noise abuse, and in my book this puts him at the top of the stupid drummer poll too.

Guest droid
Dave innes is the best Aberdeen drummer I have seen, he is technically very good and has a good touch, his dynamics could be a little better but his low strokes and high strokes have a good range so he gets let off with the lack of dynamic control. He doesnt wear ear protection tho and thus will be feeling the effect of years of noise abuse, and in my book this puts him at the top of the stupid drummer poll too.

Yes,but what other Aberdeen drummers have you seen?