aberdeen-music

Best Drummer in Aberdeen?

Metal_head_Redneck

I'd put "The Hogg" from deadenstereo up there for this one. Admittedly we haven't been up to the 'deen for a while, and last time we duid he'd only just joined us, but the boy works through his mental difficulties to drop out some immense beats - especially with music so depressingly bland as ours!

I'd also like to take this time to promote our gig in a couple of weeks - at the Moorings on November 27th, a Saturday - an AUBL gig with a band called Saz and another band whose name escapes me at the moment.

I'd also like to announce the immenent demise of deadenstereo

Craig

Guest Main Agent

There is a drummer listed that can switch/alternate time signatures without losing tempo,

Also of note are Stu, Bainso, Ross,(x303), Japo, Birdman, Fraser, Huw, Bill Kemp,

Dave Innes, Alec Craiginches, Biz, Richard Champion, and loads more..:)

no. it's not rikki! that guy's rubbish! who are you anyway. i hate this guy called richard' date=' he smell's of ronan keaton. :gringo:[/quote']

Rikki, you're so god damn rubbish. I love your face and your lush floppy hair...

Just marry me. Please.... or at least shit in my mouth.... please???

• 3 years later...