aberdeen-music

Best Drummer in Aberdeen?

Metal_head_Redneck

I've been informed by a guy at uni that the drummer from the Bash Street Kids is awesome. And he likes his drummers.

Greig Brechin is his name and I have heard a few people think he's the dogs, for some reason drummers seem to rate him, he's ok I guess.

The Kid in MMW is very good, but Colin from The Richard Head band (and Pallas) is the best drummer I have ever heard from Aberdeen.

Someone give me Bain's number' date=' dammit! He bought some Popcorn Fiend, but still has to receive the power of the Fiend EP. This must be changed...

Yeah, though, my time playing with HG taught me that Bain is amazing. I've had the pleasure of playing with him and Neal 'Waz' (once in one of the bands I was in, boo hoo), and they're both fantastico![/quote']

done. sorry i forgot to it sooner!

Guest neil ex

Stuart Maxwell

stuart maxwell is probably the best drummer i've heard in aberdeen. he's filled in for toni : (i) a few times with GOFONES. has also made various guest appearances.

Len "Atom" Wiltshire gets my vote. He never looks like he's even trying' date=' always super composed, hardly breaks sweat, and is always spot on. Mark of a good drummer, methinks. He's 1/6th the reason that Atom are such a top notch band![/quote']

:D He'll be uber-chuffed to hear about this, the boy practices more than ANYONE in this town. He is easily the most commited musician I know and he's just going to keep getting better - woop!! :up: Not just drumkit either, he's also a demon percussion player as demonstrated in his recent outing with the mighty Simon Gall band.

PS He's not a bad songwriter either ;)

Guest stuartmaxwell

frosty jack, fraser peterkin, ricky politik/masamune (mainly for the floppy hair), rory sidca (even though he has gone, a style of his own), neil euan (whack whack whack), jim ewan (should really include andy bass in there too-cracking backline),