aberdeen-music

Best Drummer in Aberdeen?

Metal_head_Redneck

The bleedin bunch that stand outside Marks and Spencers on a Saturday!!! Try taking a whistle down sometime and walk around randomly blowing it and watch as they dissolve into an unintentional jazz improvisation! ;)

Oh, you have no idea how much I hate that bunch of smug twats. Standing in a circle ineptly battering out the same simple pattern until head twat whistles, is not entertainment, it's breach of the peace..

Anyhoo, drummers I would go out my way to watch include Risactonia bloke, Nick MMW, Biz, Jim Staccato, and Oggy Lucifer. I think Ross XCert has escaped now, but him anyway, and another out-of-towner who has to get a special mention is obviously Stu Ritchie, the best ever, end of.

i'd say alan bain from our band' date=' certainly ricky from politik, jim ewan, the guy from risactonia, and if he was still in aberdeen i'd say rory but he's not so i won't.[/quote']

Someone give me Bain's number, dammit! He bought some Popcorn Fiend, but still has to receive the power of the Fiend EP. This must be changed...

Yeah, though, my time playing with HG taught me that Bain is amazing. I've had the pleasure of playing with him and Neal 'Waz' (once in one of the bands I was in, boo hoo), and they're both fantastico!