aberdeen-music

My Downfall,Quik,Gone2Far @ Kef 5th Nov

Beth

That's not what you told me Johnny! To be honest' date=' i that my vocals were a shower of shite and Ross and Chris seem to agree. We didn't feel like we were particularly tight either.[/quote']

Ye well uve got to keep optermistic

tightnes must improve though

check out the advice page on www.foyerlive.com and please READ IT!!! even print it out and annotate it if it helps

you guys still rock

especially beth :up:

peace

My Downfall-fairly tight, a few cock ups guitar-wise; but thats always gonna happen.only real critisism is that the vocals were weak especially the last song when the guitar player was singing.

i'd like to see this band 6 months down the line when they're more comfortable with themselves and dont look so nervous.

i was pretty impressed.

Quik- damn fine.

Gone 2 Far- well having not seen them last time( i was stuck upstairs selling cds), i was curious to see them this time,and to be honest with you, they weren't as bad as ive been told. very catchy songs, simple and fun.however what happened to the drummer you had last time? he was very good, ( i saw him on the screen upstairs) i found the drumming to be lacking as much energy as last time.

but yeah it was still pretty hot, i'd say gone 2 far are a notch above some of their contemporarys, but arent being given the same oportunities and shit. but if people aren't gonna recognise, fuck em!