aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
rune

Pig destroyer+halo+narcosis +total Fucking destruction

For anyone who is thinking of going the vene has been moved to the glasgow barfly

Which is an even smaller venue than the cathouse, tickets are on sale

That was scary. when i read your post i could hear your voice in my head saying OOOOOOOOOOOO. hahahaha sorry but i am stoned....

As long as you dont bring any of that stuff to NASUM whoops i mean PIG DESTROYER :O

Poor Pigsy indeed, i feel gutted when gigs are cancelled or supports not turning up but to go to a gig and not get in thats brutal.

Nevermind im sure the grinding Pig Destroyer line up will make up for it :up:

Anyone heard halo? Wasnt it them who wrote "lunatic ride"??

Then again that was a real shit release if it was........

There was another Halo from the UK, but dont know which had a song lunatic ride. I have two Halo albums and its not on them, this Halo play slow downtuned grind in a similar fashion to Godflesh and should make a welcome break from the out and out grind of the other bands.

There was another Halo from the UK' date=' but dont know which had a song lunatic ride. I have two Halo albums and its not on them, this Halo play slow downtuned grind in a similar fashion to Godflesh and should make a welcome break from the out and out grind of the other bands.[/quote']

Yeah must be another halo who did release a cd called lunatic ride

if you haven't seen Narcosis, be sure and get early in case they are on first. best fucking band in Britain. they will actually blow your fucking tits off!!

narcore13WEB.jpg

narcore48web.jpg

narcore9web.jpg

I dont think that an sXe cross, considering when we played witrh them in Liverpool he was off his tits.

piccies016.jpg

drum.JPG

www.narcore.com

www.myspace.com/narcosisgrind for mp3s

oh, and Oliver, the bassist, can defy gravity.

narcore21WEB.jpg

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

Those pics are mad! It'll be good stuff!

And Pig Destroyer will be ace, I never thought I'd get to see them for some reason...

Oh fuck that guy with the beard is gonna kill me dont know why i just got a real bad feeling!

Hehe im gonna grind your head in thurisaz only kidding pal!

narcosis are gonna grind all your fucking heads in. then im gonna sit and get really fucking drunk with them hopefully. aint seen them in like a month and they're a quality bunch of guys.