aberdeen-music

the mythical maple lp....

lepeep

on second thoughts...

on closer inspection it is clearly a speaker , it is a great CD and I just wish it was longer than 32.49 though.

Nice artwork too , although I suspect you must have fallen out with Scott as it looks like he has a shiner on the slate scratching , he he he , nice one guys , it is my favourite CD of the year so far, I only take it off, so I can take it with me to the car, and play it again ,cheers , Biz.

Cheers boys...

as for the time (length)...quality, not quantity eh. (11 songs, just so happens they are all short!)

the shins LP is 35 mins long ! (and Doolittle)...

Thanks to all who turned up on the night, whata great fun time we had, the supports were ace too, the Vandeleys, ace...I hope they go far, they've got some ace tunes. I expect a lot from them! Eric Euan were ace (as usual), poor old Neiche..zapped lips, bless...

you'll all be pleased to know we sold 28 cd's on the night (thank you so much!)

C's been busy giving them to the BBC in glasgow, so expect to hear them played by Vic Galloway and Friends...

If anyone is interested, we are playing next sunday in Glasgow (I'll find out more!) and Edinburgh on the Wednesday after).

peep

PS, aye, that is me in the avatar, just photoshopped a bit...I hope.

PPS, C's main concern about the etching is he looks like David Blunkett!