aberdeen-music

Footy Mange

NARC

I have... obviously football manager is the ebtter, it has all the old champ manager elements with it, after sports interactive and eidos most of the original production team went with it to start this new game... Champ Man is extremely lacking! It may have lost its old title... but football manager 2005 is the one you want if you are looking for a proper manager game!

There is more media involvement and interaction with staff/boardroom and things like that... You can get assistant manager opinions on the whole club, and their suggestions for the future. The interface is clearer and easier to use. You also get contacted by agents, for players and thingslike that! Which has always been my favourite part of the champ man games. The general game processes even faster than previous which is always a good thing. Im still finding out a lot of the features, I love it so far!

Guest onlynik

Its not too bad, still slow, and it loks like a slight imporvment from Cm4, there is more media involvement, you can publicly announce you dislike other managers, give other managers backing when they are under the kosh. Players seem to become unhappy if you don't play them in the right position, and if you play them in the wrong position, they tend to have poor ratings, saying that its midway through the season and Aberdeen are second in the league. So its not all bad, think I'll just finish the season now