aberdeen-music

Prolog!!!

rhino

tee hee....

i suppose, i can see the great facets of its use.. but programming it is a right bitch!!....

it's just not really a Object oriented programming language like C or Java whcih could probably do the same for the task you said....

i never thought i'd say i actually prefered Java or C but i DO!!! *cries*

(what a geek!) :|

Prolog is fantastic! I often pull chicks simply by quoting a few undefined predicates at them and watching the insuing knowledge base interrogation. I also find it's simple yes/no responces have way more attitude than anything I've ever seen in Delphi or VC++. More seriously though, prolog is rather funky since it's completely different to procedural programming and also has way more geeky looking numbers and stuff. One of my favourite party tricks is to get it in one of those infinite loops where you just have millions and millions of numbers scrolling on the screen. Then you can sit there and laugh manically. A good way to pass the hours without having to get a social life or anything...

Prolog is fantastic! I often pull chicks simply by quoting a few undefined predicates at them and watching the insuing knowledge base interrogation. I also find it's simple yes/no responces have way more attitude than anything I've ever seen in Delphi or VC++. More seriously though' date=' prolog is rather funky since it's completely different to procedural programming and also has way more geeky looking numbers and stuff. One of my favourite party tricks is to get it in one of those infinite loops where you just have millions and millions of numbers scrolling on the screen. Then you can sit there and laugh manically. A good way to pass the hours without having to get a social life or anything...[/quote']

AHAHHAHA.. that cracks me up man....

party trick indeed...

well my program seems to have behaved itself!!

lol. great stuff!!

LISP is the future....and the past....and present....

i (heart) lisp.

Prolog was built in Lisp i think...

it's pretty identical syntax exept for the fact that prolog has more built ins?!

Imprinted... Motorola M68HC12 are just handy boards?

or am i being a little slow lol...

if your using C... then its immense i love C... dont know how to do C++ but it's just a higher level C from what i've been told.. unless of course your programming in assembly language in which case.. god help your soul my boy!!

god help you soul!!

Imprinted... Motorola M68HC12 are just handy boards?

dont know how to do C++ but it's just a higher level C from what i've been told.. unless of course your programming in assembly language in which case..

yeah dude - they're just little assembly boards. remember i took a year out man ;)

should be onto something slightly better next year with any luck.

and god damnit i really want to go back and start doing C++ again!

Mark