aberdeen-music

Drummer wanted for indie rawk band.

TR!ΔNGL€ T€€TH

My band Sin-e to be precise... as my old drummer decided to move to edinburgh without telling anyone grrr... and he was damn good aswell.

Anyone interested? Indie rock, but not like stereophonics or oasis of any of that pish. Heavier than indie but not metal, but any drummer would do, but some ability would be nice.

I spotted a compilation CD the other day with a band called Sin e (with the accent on the e).

Contemporary folk music I think. Just thought you guys should know.

God dammit! Well, if we do get a new drummer, we might change the name... we have an accent on the e too, but im too lazy to mess around to put it on.

pimp my drums

hey i'm up for it...i've answered EVERY drummer wanted ad so far.

i'm 17, drummin for about 4 yrs. been told i'm pretty good. let me know about jammin and stuff. i live out of town jst now so it would have to be a cap'n tom;s sesh or find a lock up somewhere.

let me know what you think, peace out

hey i'm up for it...i've answered EVERY drummer wanted ad so far.

i'm 17' date=' drummin for about 4 yrs. been told i'm pretty good. let me know about jammin and stuff. i live out of town jst now so it would have to be a cap'n tom;s sesh or find a lock up somewhere.

let me know what you think, peace out[/quote']

Captain Tom's is cool for us... We recorded a BAD demo (I mean we played shite) at Tom's, so I can always give you acopy of that if you want.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...