aberdeen-music

What Is Your Favourite Guitar ?

Mr.Tim

I own my favourite guitar. The only thing that could make it better is to treat it to some new pickups, which I plan to do in the new year.

It's a sunburst ESP LTD Hybrid - 300 and it's lovely.

Hybrid400_vsb.jpg

That's the slightly newer version of mine with coil tapped seymour duncan pickups instead of the standard duncan designed ones mine has.

I own my favourite guitar. The only thing that could make it better is to treat it to some new pickups' date=' which I plan to do in the new year.

It's a sunburst ESP LTD Hybrid - 300 and it's lovely.

[img']http://www.blutrade.de/Guitars/ESP/Hybrid400_vsb.jpg

That's the slightly newer version of mine with coil tapped seymour duncan pickups instead of the standard duncan designed ones mine has.

Meeting board:

Guy 1: We need a new guitar, what can we do

Guy 2: Well, why reinvent the wheel, plenty of good guitars out there...

Guy 3: He's right....

Guy 1: Ok, but everyone has ripped off all the legendary models such as the strat and the telecaster..

Guy 2: I GOT IT!!!!

The new PRS SE Soap Bar II looks really nice. I'm not a big fan of fancy PRS's but this more simple design with it's flat top and Strat like contours looks really awesom. Plus you can have it in Black or Tabaco Burst which I would loved to have had on my SEII which is red...meh!

lg_sesoap2_bl.jpg

lg_soap4.jpg

tn_soap3.jpgtn_soap1.jpgtn_soap2.jpgtn_soap5.jpg

you're going to burn for this you heathen :p

I'm going with the Fender P bass just because I've a got the pink copy from Bruce Millers and it's pink and that's the best part of it because I don't know if it's actually a good guitar or not.

Haha i kinda sold you it...Its ok for the money, just get a fender when you become rich.

Meeting board:

Guy 1: We need a new guitar' date=' what can we do

Guy 2: Well, why reinvent the wheel, plenty of good guitars out there...

Guy 3: He's right....

Guy 1: Ok, but everyone has ripped off all the legendary models such as the strat and the telecaster..

Guy 2: I GOT IT!!!![/quote']

yup pretty much. Although the only nod to a strat is the double cutaway. It's basically a combo between a Tele, Strat and an LP. What could be better?

Hmm...how do you mean shitty version? Got any pics?? Asking price?? :D:D hehe j/k

I saw the epiphone version today for sale' date=' for a mere 225 and was tempted, but I've had enough of 2nd bests....

(ps. where is muggy's minge? anywhere near mugiemoss? :dunce: )[/quote']

well mine is pretty sexy. unfortunately it is the epiphone les paul though. i don't have any photos but hope to buy a webcam soon so i will take some pictures.

muggy's minge is a lovely place that only a few people know about. im sure you will find out where muggy's minge is soon. you will arrive there, in time.

The new PRS SE Soap Bar II looks really nice. I'm not a big fan of fancy PRS's but this more simple design with it's flat top and Strat like contours looks really awesom. Plus you can have it in Black or Tabaco Burst which I would loved to have had on my SEII which is red...meh!

lg_sesoap2_bl.jpg

lg_soap4.jpg

tn_soap3.jpgtn_soap1.jpgtn_soap2.jpgtn_soap5.jpg

*drools* :love:

perfection.

i thought you could get tobacco sunburst on the SE II?

My red is glitter-y when you see it in the right light which is kind of cool. I can see myself buying of those SEII Soapbars. Much prefer the cheaper PRS design without the fancy wood tops and carves. PRS should make a flat topped US model just so I can buy it! 10 points to you Gilly for owning such a magical guitar. Magical in the sense that how can a guitar have such a fat/wide neck and be SO comfortable and easy to play.

re

I have more than one favourite. Each is a favourite for my different requirements. For lead its gotta be my ESP KH-2 Neck Thru. Looks pretty 'plain' to someone who doesn't know what it is, but its a beast! P9010003.jpgP9010005_1.jpg

For rhythm stuff, I'd say my custom Explorer would be my favourite, I don't have any pics of it at the moment but will post some when I can. I'm kinda drooling after an ESP MS495-JH (the old Jeff Hanneman Urban Camo with kahler trem), this one..3wncl3wnbl Does ANYONE know where I can get one? I know of no-one having one (except Hanneman obviously) and they've been discontinued.. any ideas? James

re

Yeah I know, Winter NAMM. But it most likely will not have a Kahler, they'll stick a Floyd on it like they did with the 'S & Key' Hanneman they brought out earlier in the year. I already have plans to grab a Hetfield Eclipse which I think is coming from Winter NAMM too. Then I'll hunt for the Hanneman from above. And as for the ESP custom shop getting close, they have said they will not take any new orders with Kahler trems on them. Not for a while anyway, Kahler isn't fully back in the swing of things yet. James