aberdeen-music

What Is Your Favourite Guitar ?

Mr.Tim

I like Gibson Les Paul Deluxes. They are like a normal Les Paul but have Mini Humbuckers which give a slightly brighter sound to the normal humbucker pick ups. They are not made anymore though. I'm lucky to own two - an original one from the 70's and a late 90's reissue model. Bass wise, I like Fender Precisions.

The new PRS SE Soap Bar II looks really nice. I'm not a big fan of fancy PRS's but this more simple design with it's flat top and Strat like contours looks really awesom. Plus you can have it in Black or Tabaco Burst which I would loved to have had on my SEII which is red...meh!

lg_sesoap2_bl.jpg

lg_soap4.jpg

tn_soap3.jpgtn_soap1.jpgtn_soap2.jpgtn_soap5.jpg

BTB406QMBBL-1A-01.jpg

this is my bass

treysigfront.jpg

or how about a trey gunn signature warr guitar 12 strings :p

There's an equation for the bass guitar on the bottom

It goes: 1 string is directly proportional to 1 year of no poon

Therefore 12 strings = 12 years of no poon.

And if my theory wasn't already pretty much gospel' date=' the internets crawling with evidence and proof

[img']http://www.tappistry.org/articles/archive/img-for-articles/2002-wright-artisan.jpg

This man has clear pains but his smug-as-fuck face will reveal none of them.

Ian12string.jpg

This mans so distraught he cant' look at his instument because he knows his actual instrument hasn't had any playing for years!

alien_ant_farm.jpg

Ok so there's not much people pathetic enough to actual play a 12 string bass because the strength of the Equation so this lame-o has resorted to his 6 string. After all he probably managed to knob mothers, sisters nephew back home before his band got big, then inevitably crashed.

But yeah I respect your understanding of the quation and more so, your openness of revealing to all that you haven't had sex in a substantial time

(not birdman)

There's an equation for the bass guitar on the bottom

It goes: 1 string is directly proportional to 1 year of no poon

Therefore 12 strings = 12 years of no poon.

And if my theory wasn't already pretty much gospel' date=' the internets crawling with evidence and proof

[img']http://www.tappistry.org/articles/archive/img-for-articles/2002-wright-artisan.jpg

This man has clear pains but his smug-as-fuck face will reveal none of them.

Ian12string.jpg

This mans so distraught he cant' look at his instument because he knows his actual instrument hasn't had any playing for years!

alien_ant_farm.jpg

Ok so there's not much people pathetic enough to actual play a 12 string bass because the strength of the Equation so this lame-o has resorted to his 6 string. After all he probably managed to knob mothers, sisters nephew back home before his band got big, then inevitably crashed.

But yeah I respect your understanding of the quation and more so, your openness of revealing to all that you haven't had sex in a substantial time

(not birdman)

right i didnt see the point in that, why cant you expect that people play intruments with more strings than a normal one without having to make some stupid post. i think youre the pathetic one here :rolleyes:

i have no problem with people playing 6string guitars, 4 string basses why do you have a problem with people playing these instruments?

I'm going with the Fender P bass just because I've a got the pink copy from Bruce Millers and it's pink and that's the best part of it because I don't know if it's actually a good guitar or not.