aberdeen-music

www.mymindsweapon.net

Dan G

"The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).

If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.

If you would like Windows to try and discover them,

click Detect Network Settings

Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.

If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.

Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error

Internet Explorer

"

sexy looking website that! :p

That is a really slick site!

Just listened to "I killed Rock and Roll...", very impressed actually. I had a brief skip through the EP in One-Up when it came out, but that's the first time I've listened to a whole tune. Not my kinda thing per-se, but I can appreciate the talent and musicallity, and there are some great riffs in there.

:up:

nice site' date=' looks good

no aberdeen-music.com on the links site tho

intentional?[/quote']

Does it matter? I mean, even if it was deliberate I'd say "smart move". I mean, if you were in MMw why the hell would you want to direct new fans, or indeed anyone, here? I don't think it'd be a good idea introducing people to the fishbowl fanatics. Talk about shooting yourself in the fucking foot.

I don't think it'd be a good idea introducing people to the fishbowl fanatics. Talk about shooting yourself in the fucking foot.

Quite.

If you listen to some of the local keyboard jockey music "experts", then Karloff are nothing more than a novelty punk band. Thankfully opinion from gigs outwith Aberdeen and CD sales have more than proved those people incorrect. But then again, Slipknot do alright, eh?

who is that aimed at mr karloff??

Whomsoever feels that they once made that form of comment.

Let's not stray too far from the topic. I was merely pointing out that I agreed with Bob in that a casual visitor to their site may be put off by the many roundings on MMW through these forums. And attempting to show that the opinions of some board users are sometimes wide of the reality.

In short, nice MMW website, fully understand why they want to distance it from these forums and their users.

And attempting to show that the opinions of some board users are sometimes wide of the reality.

In short' date=' nice MMW website, fully understand why they want to distance it from these forums and their users.[/quote']

Can an opinion be wide of reality, an opinion is after all subjective.

Tho i don't see why any aberdeen band whould feel the need to link onto here,

Cheers

Stuart

It's a pretty good site, but I have a suggestion and a question:

(suggestion): Link directly to the EP in Fat Hippy's shop from the "Click here to purchase the CD" link, and have a more general link to Fat Hippy on your links page. It makes it much easier for anyone tempted to buy the EP because people behind keyboards have notoriously short attention spans (this one included);

(question): Why is there a "Design: Wings Unfold" graphic at the bottom of every page? If you paid for the site, that shouldn't be therethe most your should have is a link on your links page. If you didn't pay them to design your site, then fair play. But from looking at Wings Unfold's site, I get the impression that you probably did pay for it.

Otherwise, good work.

Too professional

is there such a thing?

why would you want to make your site look like crap on purpose.

i can see why art rock bands (as an example) would like a more "natural" looking site but it would probably still look good...

i'll try looking again at home on a non shit computer with a non shit browser! ;)

is there such a thing?

Nah, I said it just for sheer comedy:rolleyes:

I hate most sites plagued with flash anyway, but this site to me seemed a little too over the top with the graphics. The navigation was quite easy though