aberdeen-music

Customers

Smooth_groover

Never ever abuse a waiter or waitress. If you do' date=' you will end up with shit/snot/piss/pubic hair/menstrual fluid/spit or worse in your pasta or soup.

Be nice.[/quote']

Hehe, yeah. Used to fuck some people over with that one when I was a waiter. I think the worst one was 'accidentally' spiling boiling hot soup on this guys lap then asking him to leave when he shouted at me.

Never ever abuse a waiter or waitress. If you do' date=' you will end up with shit/snot/piss/pubic hair/menstrual fluid/spit or worse in your pasta or soup.

Be nice.[/quote']

Yeah also never piss off fast food employee's if your not sitting in. As you can usually bet that if pissed off enough your burger has had all of the above done to it and been draged across the floor and dropped in the rubbish bin. I've seen it happen. :moody:

Exactly' date=' staff who get pissed off becasue you want to return something - should not be working in a shop - end of. :moody:[/quote']

depends why you want to return it and what you expect to get really. And how nicely you ask. having done two christmas periods in the Gadgetshop I can safely say that a large amount of people are cunts when it comes to returning items. And they delude themselves about what their rights are.

However if they're nice, polite and patient then they will more than likely leave happy.

Guest tv tanned

Be nice.[/quote']

Actually there are some who think that it's fun to do these things regardless of how nice you are. I know because I've worked alongside them.

Also chefs who become indignant when a customer complains that their food is cold (and it clearly is) and then decide to do stuff to it.

People occasionally do have a right to complain, and it's not beyond the realms of reason that they should have their complaint dealt with without the need for nasty stuff to be done to them.

As all jobs would be - great if it wasn't for the customers :p

Asda Bridge of Dee is HEAVING right now! Whether it's geeks down to see the store or what there are so many peeps it's nae funny at all.

The fire alarm went off yesterday though and I took great delight in telling people to get out of the store :)

Another customer point is that none of them care about alarms any more...

Actually there are some who think that it's fun to do these things regardless of how nice you are. I know because I've worked alongside them.

Also chefs who become indignant when a customer complains that their food is cold (and it clearly is) and then decide to do stuff to it.

People occasionally do have a right to complain' date=' and it's not beyond the realms of reason that they should have their complaint dealt with without the need for nasty stuff to be done to them.[/quote']

i don't get it. i have worked in a pub kitchen for two years and not ONCE have me or any of my co-workers messed about with someones food. in short - we just don't care enough for it to bother us!!

most of the time customer complaints have no effect on me, except for amusement, such as when a chancer sent back a burger "cos the meat was too big for the bun" and so asked for a steak instead. or the obviously penniless student who asked us to doggy bag soup.

seriously though, there are far more interesting things to do in a kitchen than sabotage food - like endurance tests in the walk in freezer- try it!

I have to agree with bee here.. i've never done or seen anyone do anything to food when a customer complains.. thats probably due to the laxness of the management and higher level management.. we have 100% satisfaction guarenteed.. so if a customer complains we just give them their money back and a resolve the problem.. so you generally dont get much more hassle than that when they get a fresh meal for free??

the joys of work in brewsters lol

also we have a giant BEAR!!

seriously though' date=' there are far more interesting things to do in a kitchen than sabotage food - like endurance tests in the walk in freezer- try it![/quote']

This reminds me of the days when I used to work in Presto's (Now we are talking a while back) and we used to see how long we could stay in the compactor whilst it was running.

It's a wonder nobody died.

Sue.